10 December 2007

i snoop into your life, you snoop into mine, lets all have a snoop dogg time

My Boss has superpowers. I don't know how he's done it, but he got me to write on a paper, "Can work as much as you need me to."
What have I done?

Alors, mon cousin is in a heavy metal band. Tydligen (that's Swedish for evidently) their band is pretty goot. I dunno, I haven't heard them, and I haven't listened to much of anything heavy since high school. I never got too deep into it then, I stuck with Metallica and didn't trap any excursions into the serious Scandinavian bands. I'm supposed to go see them perform on fridag...fridagen....Friday.... (Mon cousin loves Sweden). This could be quite an adventure lita på mig (believe me).

P.S. I'm beginning to realize how fantastic my little Swedish book is. If only I could pronounce these wonderful phrases they are feeding me:

Det börjar en socialvårdskongress där i dag. A social welfare congress is opening there today.

...har 7,5 miljoner invånare. ...has a population of 7.5 million.

Den rika tillgången på vattenfall... the numerous waterfalls...

1 comment:

  1. I'll never forget the first time i really listened to someone speaking Swedish. I mean really, really listened. I remember thinking, "this is just English. English with an accent. The swedish chef was dead on linguistically".
    Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete