16 April 2008

Episode three: if I saw you in an icecream parlour: notes on an audience chamber


subtext: you might notice that ever since I saw the movie Help I've been in love with Ringo.


I never thought I'd be one of those people who eats cheese pizza. I always thought, gee if you're going to eat pizza you might as well at least put pepperoni on it. But now the idea of pepperoni on a pizza seems unnatural. Once you stop eating meat the texture and consistency starts to seem very strange especially if you continue cooking and working with raw meat. Even fish lacks that...chewiness(?) that meat has.

But really, what type of person eats just cheese on a pizza?

(me)

freaks.


and here's a last link for you. Another Garfield minus Garfield I feel expresses a part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment